Wednesday 8 June 2016

P2 (a) outcome of recce(s)

Recces are important because they allow you to make sure your shooting days run as smoothly as possible. You go out to the locations you will be shooting at, and you think about which angles you will film from, how the lighting and traffic will affect your filming, and how you can minimize any risks or interruptions. 
I was shooting on campus at a high school I used to take lessons, and as a student here I was familiar with the areas I would be filming in. Still, you look at things differently when you are going to film there, so I began examining the grounds to look for how I would get certain shots, such as through the fence or looking down on the characters. 


This is the school court and main campus,I'm going to take most of the shoots here.


This is the road outside of the school,I'm going to take the end part here.


This is the bus station,the reason why I choose this bus station is there were normally very few people would come to this bus station.This would benefit for our filming and avoid disturbion.

In this location,even there are few people walking around,we still need to take care of the incoming cars.It's dangerous when filming on the road and safety is the most important thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment